Voice of Nations is expanding and gaining recognition in Liverpool and within the UK. Be a fundamental part of it and enjoy the several privileges that come with membership. Contact us now to become a member and make a difference in your community.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY.
By joining Voice of Nations you can get involved in and benefit from the following:
- Deals, discounts, special offers: Take advantage of special deals from our members for our members.
- Intensive Empowerment Programs: Attend our life transforming Intensive Empowerment Programs either for free or at discounted rates; depending on your circumstance.
- Free and discounted business advice, 1-2-1 mentoring, health and beauty advice with our business, health and beauty experts.
- Funding: Receive monthly information on funding opportunities and receive intensive support with your application on a no win no fee basis.
- EVENTS: Attend all our social, cultural and award events either for free or at discounted rates; depending on your circumstance
- Seminars and Conferences: Be the first to know, have access to discounted tickets, opportunities to showcase your business and receive invitations to speak at major events.
- Job alerts: Be the first to know about any job/ volunteer opportunity at VON. Several opportunities are coming up soon, and are reserved exclusively for members. Watch out our website!
- Networking: Be a part and enjoy the full benefits of our expanding network. Get to know fellow members of our network and expand your network at our themed networking events.
- Leadership: Get involved and let your voice be heard; and keep up to date on essential themes.
- Campaigns: Get involved in our cause to promote gender equality, social justice and female leadership and make a difference in your community.
- Email Marketing: Get your message to the several organisations we’re in touch with every month through our monthly e-newsletter. Coming up in June 2011!
- Newsletter: promote your work to our expanding contacts on our monthly newsletter. Coming up in June 2011!
- Members’ Directory - Advertise your business on our site and showcase your organisation in your chosen category in our reserved directory for members only.
- Member Spotlight: Enjoy the limelight and get your message out there when you feature in the Spotlight in our social/ award events.
- Health and wellbeing: COMING SOON! Watch out for our new programme of events for summer 2011 to promote a healthy lifestyle with our health experts!
- Members’ Online Forum: Join our online forums to discuss key issues affecting women, children, families and our local communities. A distinct opportunity to network and share information with fellow members and our experts from the comfort of your home.
Together we are confident we can promote gender equality, social justice, female leadership/ entrepreneurship and a just and peaceful world; where we are not judged by our skin colour, gender, religion, background or circumstances; but by the content of our character and ability. Yes we can!!!!
If you’re interested in finding out more about our membership, call or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Sylvia now on 07539216072 for more information or for an application form.